Tumbled moon charm necklace in Labradorite by Decadorn.
Beautiful naturally sourced day to evening vintage style necklace, featuring a collection of tiny charms evoking summer nights. Labradorite is known as the traveller stone, making it the ideal jewel to take on your next adventure. A tumbled charm necklace includes a pearl and labradorite stone. Labradorite’s base colour is dark grey, but when it catches the light, flashes of iridescent colour appear and are thought to have the meaning of adventure. Decadorn branded box and stone meaning card, making it a perfect gift.
Pearls are known for their powerful calming effects and ability to balance you no matter how chaotic your world.
- Four pendants, tiny tumbled, mini pearl, a coin with moon design and crescent charm, brass base 18ct gold plated approx 8mm
- Delicate vintage style chain with a large bolt ring clasp, 22ct gold plated on a brass base
- Chain length 20″
- Colour: dark grey/green/gold/iridescent
- Naturally sourced the semi-precious stones will vary slightly from those pictured, making every necklace unique.
- This item features various metals which are hand-dipped in the UK, please note some metal shades will vary, adding to the uniqueness of the piece.
- Care: When not being worn, store your jewellery in the pouch or box that it came in. This will minimise the effects of sunlight and the environment. Please avoid all contact with water, body lotions, perfumes, sun creams, cleaning products and makeup as these may affect the plating.