Mini square drusy studs from Decadorn.
These miniature crystal stud earrings are formed from Drusy crystal.
Drusy refers to a coating of fine crystals on a rocks surface, it is the tiniest formation of a crystal, a myriad of very closely set tiny crystals. The blanket of crystals is truly beautiful, sparkling and catching rays of light.
Due to the natural way in which the crystals are formed the colours can vary from piece to piece, making every item truly one of a kind
- Natural Drusy handcrafted mini square circle stud earrings
- 18ct gold dipped stud and butterfly backs, for pierced ears
- Semi-precious stones approximately 5mm x 5mm and dipped in 18ct gold
- There are other colours to select from
- Naturally sourced from Brazil, each semi-precious stone will vary slightly from those pictured, making each pair of earrings every bit unique.
- When not being worn, store your jewellery in the pouch or box that it came in. This will minimise the effects of sunlight and the environment. Please avoid all contact with water, body lotions, perfumes, sun creams, cleaning products and makeup as these will affect the plating.